Friday 6 February 2015

Viscol, spectacol de dans contemporan


Before I came to Romania I informed myself about the climate. Being southern from Germany I expected
higher temperatures and was hoping that I can take some of my books instead of my big wintercoat with me.
Fiddlesticks! Having always been lousy in geography I found myself quite surprised that the weather is
rather more extreme in the Carpathian area than from what I am used to.
However, I must confess that I took pleasure in walking through snow, breathing cold fresh air and wrapping myself up like a burrito. Now that all the snow melted and the temperatures increased already at the end of January, I feel a bit lost. What about the predicted three months of harsh winter?

To those Romanians who still regard their country backward in comparison to others, I can announce that at least the global warming made it to your boarders (excuse my sarcasm).

All the better that our dear Egle made “winter” the topic of her contemporary dance performance in February!
6 very nice people gathered for the dancing part and work on the realization of the project each week. It is amazing to attend these sessions and to see how everyone contributes their individual ideas. Costumes, decoration and dances are our very own product of long weekends and creative brains. The music will be provided by the talented but yet undiscovered Alizarina and includes some life acts.

As the reshaping process is not yet progressed enough to conjure up an entire stage in our Office, we are collaborating with Laborazon. The start-up company is located in Brasov and works together with different artisans and professionals to organize workshops covering topics from alternative sewing to robot programming.

So beautiful people, let`s gather at the 14th of February at N. D. Cocea, 12 at 19:00 pm, bring your date (there are going to be candles and an alternative “soiree” for free, what more do you need on Valentine’s Day?!) and your smile!

See you soon

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment